- SUBJECT OF THIS DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION
1.1 We are pleased about your interest in our Internet presence. The protection of your personal data (hereinafter referred to as “data”) is important to us. In the following, we would therefore like to inform you in detail about how we handle your data when you use our Internet pages www.langundcie.de, www.langundcie-ffm.de, www.langundcie-rr.de (hereinafter: “Website“) in accordance with Art. 12, 13 and 21 of the Basic Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) and § 13 of the German Telemedia Act (TMG).
- RESPONSIBLE POSITION/ SERVICE PROVIDER/ DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
2.1 The person responsible within the meaning of the DSGVO and also the service provider within the meaning of the Telemedia Act (TMG) is
Lang & Cie. Rhein-Ruhr Real Estate AG
Hauptstraße 24, 50996 Köln
2.2 Our data protection officer is:
Silvia C. Bauer
Phone: +49 221 993725795
- PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter “data subject”). A data subject is identifiable if he or she can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier. Examples of identifiers are the name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, the IP address or other special features that express the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
- PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING
4.1 We process your data in accordance with the provisions of the DSGVO and other applicable data protection regulations. Processing is only carried out to the extent necessary and permitted by data protection law, e.g. to enable you to visit the website.
4.2 Our website is for informational purposes only. We do not collect any data during the informational use, with the exception of the data transmitted by your browser to enable you to visit the website.
For the purpose of the technical provision of the website it is necessary that we process certain automatically transmitted information from you so that your browser can display our website and you can use the website. This information is automatically collected each time you visit our website and stored in our server log files. This information relates to the computer system of the calling computer. The following information is collected:
• date and time of access to the website
• your browser type
• the browser settings
• the operating system used
• the last page you visited
• the amount of data transferred and the access status (file transferred, file not found etc.) and
• your IP address.
We process your personal data for the technical provision of our website on the basis of the following legal principles:
• for the implementation of pre-contractual measures in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter b DSGVO, insofar as you visit our website to find out about our portfolio and the current status of our projects; and
• to safeguard our legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO, in order to make the website technically available to you. Our legitimate interest is to be able to provide you with an attractive, technically functioning and user-friendly website, as well as to take measures to protect our website from cyber risks and to prevent cyber risks for third parties from our website
4.3 We use the so-called Local Storage technique (also called “Local Data” and “Local Storage”). With Local Storage, data, such as the contrast view you prefer when viewing the contents of the website, is stored locally in your browser’s cache after you call up the website. This data remains in the cache of your browser even after closing the browser window or exiting the program and can be read out if you do not actively clear the cache. In particular, this technology is used to present our content in an attractive graphical representation. In addition, Local Storage enables us to store your preferences when using our website on your computer so that these preferences can be taken into account when you use the website.
If you do not wish to use local storage functions, you can change this in the settings of your respective browser. You can manage local storage content in the browser via the settings for “Chronicle” or “Local Data”, depending on which browser you use. Please note that this may result in functional restrictions.
We process your data within the framework of Local Storage on the basis of the following legal basis:
• to protect our legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest is to be able to present the contents of the website in an appealing graphic representation and to take your preferences into account when using our website.
Some sections of our website contain links to third-party websites. These websites are subject to their own privacy policies. We are not responsible for their operation including data handling. If you send information to or through such third-party sites, you should review the privacy statements of those sites before providing them with any personally identifiable information.
- CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
Initially, only our employees will be informed of your personal data. We also share your information with other recipients who provide services to us in connection with our website, to the extent permitted or required by law. In doing so, we limit the disclosure of your data to what is necessary. In some cases, our service providers receive your personal data as contract processors and are then strictly bound by our instructions when handling your personal data, such as IT service providers who support the administration, hosting and operation of our website.
- THIRD COUNTRY TRANSFER
We do not transfer data to countries outside the EU or EEA or to international organizations.
- DURATION OF STORAGE
We store the data collected during the technical provision of our website for the duration of the visit to our website. After you have left our website, the data is deleted within seven days.
- DATA BACKUP
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect the data we process. To this end, the protection goals of Art. 32 Para. 1 DSGVO, such as confidentiality, integrity and availability of systems and services as well as their resilience with regard to the type, scope, circumstances and purpose of the processing, are taken into account in such a way that appropriate technical and organizational measures ensure adequate protection of the data.
- YOUR RIGHTS
You are entitled to the following rights as a data subject under the legal requirements, which you can assert against us:
• Right of access: you are entitled at any time, under Art. 15 of the DPA, to obtain confirmation from us as to whether we are processing personal data relating to you; if this is the case, you are also entitled, under Art. 15 of the DPA, to obtain information on this personal data and certain other information (including processing purposes, categories of personal data, categories of recipients, planned storage period, their rights, the origin of the data, the use of automated decision making and, in the case of transfer to third countries, the appropriate guarantees) and a copy of your data.
• Right of rectification: In accordance with art. 16 DSGVO, you have the right to ask us to rectify the personal data held about you if it is inaccurate or erroneous.
• Right to deletion: You are entitled, under the conditions of Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand that we immediately delete personal data relating to you. The right to deletion does not apply, among other things, if the processing of the personal data is necessary for (i) the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, (ii) the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which we are subject (e.g. statutory storage obligations) or (iii) the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
• Right to restrict processing: You are entitled to demand that we restrict the processing of your personal data under the conditions of Art. 18 DSGVO.
• Right to data transferability: You are entitled, under the conditions of Art. 20 DSGVO, to demand that we transfer to you the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
• Right of revocation: If you have given us permission to process personal data for specific purposes, you have the right to revoke this permission at any time with effect for the future.
• Right of objection: You are entitled to object to the processing of your personal data under the conditions of Art. 21 DSGVO, so that we must stop processing your personal data. The right of objection exists only within the limits provided for in Art. 21 DSGVO. In addition, our interests may conflict with a termination of processing, so that we are entitled to process your personal data despite your objection.
• Right of complaint to a supervisory authority: You are entitled, under the conditions of Art. 77 DSGVO, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State in which you are resident, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is in breach of the DSGVO. The right of appeal is without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy.
The supervisory authority responsible for us is:
Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit Nord-Rhein-Westfalen
PO Box 20 04 44
However, we recommend that you always address a complaint to our data protection officer first.
Please send your requests concerning the exercise of your rights, questions or comments on this data protection declaration or data protection in general to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE DATA
In principle, you are not obliged to provide us with your personal data. However, if you do not do so, we will not be able to provide you with our website.
- AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING / PROFILING
We do not use automated decision making or profiling (an automated analysis of your personal circumstances).
Right of objection
You have the right to object at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data by us, which is carried out on the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 letter e (performance of a task in the public interest) or Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f DSGVO (legitimate interest of the controller); this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. We will no longer process the personal data concerning you unless we can demonstrate compelling reasons for processing which are worthy of protection and which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or unless the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you are processed for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such marketing. If you object to processing for the purposes of direct marketing, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for those purposes. The objection can be made without any formality and should be sent, if possible, to the address given in point 2.1 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cologne, October 2020